Marina Expo, Marina Market Stalls and Vintage Boats
Choose the event for which you wish to register
[su_spoiler title=”Marina Expo” style=”fancy”] [/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Vintage Boats” style=”fancy”] [/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Marina Markets Stall” style=”fancy”]
All exhibitors must hold $10 million Public Liability or be members of a club which provides them with insurance while participating in club-related activity.
- Stall holders will be required to provide copies of all required licences.
- Stalls must be ready to trade by 12pm on the Saturday
- Market stall trading hours are: Saturday 12pm – 9pm; Sunday 10am – 3pm.
- $300 per berth on pontoon.
- NB: no charge for boats in the vintage boat parade or community groups volunteering at event ie; Marine Rescue.
- No power is available on marina, sorry.
- $150 per market stall site site for 2 days
- Local community groups information only stalls – $20 (NO SALES, NO FUNDRAISING, RAFFLES, ETC)
In extreme weather, SRF reserves the right to cancel the event if conditions are deemed to be unsafe – otherwise the festival will continue
How to apply:
Complete this form above, or if you prefer you can request a paper/pdf form by emailing with the link below:
Closing Date for submissions:
30 September 2016
The Shoalhaven River Festival Committee reserves the right to refuse any application that is deemed unsuitable for the festival, with successful applicants being notified by the end of September.
Payment (for Marine Expo Only):
by EFT to:
Shoalhaven River Festival
Bendigo Bank Nowra
BSB 633 000
- Leave your surname as reference.
- Upload your remittance advice within the form above.
Johnny 0401 934 236
Melissa: 0403 354 716